Sunday, September 06, 2009

Free Bibles fm Laridian

All of my friends and family know that I have carried Pocket PCs since the days of the iPaq. Today I carry an integrated Pocket PC/Cell phone from Verizon Wireless called the Samsung Omnia (i910). What they may not know is that for just as long I have carried the Bible and many biblical study books from a company called Laridian Electronic Publishing...


Today I found out that the great folks over at Laridian have added several free books to their extensive list of study books and bibles. If you have not already looked at what they have to offer, I suggest you go to their site quickly and download the books for your Windows Mobile device. I am confident you will enjoy their products!
Thank you to the generous folks at Laridian Electronic Publishing!!! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the ESV Study Bible next...

No comments: